Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

introduction, etc

It's always so weird starting this because you say hi, but then you're just like, WHO AM I SAYING HI TO? So, I guess that's my starting point for this introductory post. :3 My name is Daury (almost sounds like Da-oo-ree, or Da-ry - kind of, but not really. But honestly if you have a hard time with it, I don't care what you call me, call me Dee if it's easier for you), and I am a junior, studying creative writing! Writing is like my favorite thing in the world next to watching television. Do you want to guess what I want to do for the rest of my life? Write... for television. Or just write, I'm not too picky. Um, this is my second gender studies class and I really want to be a hardcore activist when I get out there into the real world because we have to destroy the stupid ideologies that rule our lives, ugh. Ummm, I'm super awesome, tbh, and you should totally say hi to me whenever you see me because we would be super awesome buds who travel through ~*~friendship~*~ together (exaggeration, but really, I'm super cool, lets be real here). My favorite tv shows are Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica and Lost (don't get me started on how ~~problematic those shows are). I love The Killers (I SAW THEM THIS DECEMBER!! I can die happy), The National and Mumford and Sons. And I have been super into k-pop lately (Korean pop). I like to read and stuf and I like to talk to people and you guys are p cool, bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.